Business Expo Overview
The Business Expo is the Chamber's annual trade show and networking event designed to give Chamber members affordable access to the business community. The Business Expo is a cost efficient and easy way to get new business and renew existing business relationships.
Why should you attend the Business Expo?
- Mingle and learn from other professionals in your industry
- Network with other business professionals
- Gain exposure for your company/product to new target market
- Learn about new services/products that can help improve your business
- Build relationships with community partners, area service providers and government agencies
- Take away practical knowledge and innovative technology
- The only Business Expo in Nanaimo
- Over 100 exhibitors
- To provide Chamber members with the opportunity to promote their products/services first to the business community and second to the consumer
- To provide educational and knowledge transfer opportunities for business
- To promote the Chamber and its activities
- Date: October 24, 2013
- Location: Vancouver Island Conference Centre
- Set-up: Wednesday, October 23, 4 - 6 pm and Thursday, October 24, 10 am – 12 noon
- Show hours: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- FREE ADMISSION - actively advertised to the public and to business
- Over 100 exhibitors
- Door prizes
I had a lot of fun at the Expo plus met some beautiful and interesting people. It was magical - like Cinderella's pumpkin turning into a carriage - some of those people will turn into clients. What more could an exhibitor want?
I’d first like to thank you and the incredible staff at the Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce in making this year’s Expo a huge success and for all of your staff’s hard work throughout the year!
This was our first time hosting a booth at the Business Expo and we had a very successful experience! We meet great people, made new friends and were even selected for a short interview on The Wolf where we were given the opportunity to introduce our company and tell what we are all about. We hosted a draw where we gave away a new laptop pre-configured with a number of our cloud computing services and had great response and interest in our company and our services. Congrats to Barb Barry from NACL our winner and thanks to all who participated in our giveaway!
This year’s expo definitely exceeded our expectations and we will certainly be back next year. Keep up the good work Chamber Team, we appreciate all of your efforts and hard work!